Pinecrest Veterinary Hospital is a well-established, full service veterinary hospital providing the highest standard medical, surgical, and dental care to the community. Our efficient and cheerful staff and flexible scheduling enable our veterinarians to focus on providing their patients with the best possible medicine, while maintaining a great work/life balance. Our hospital is located in an affluent area of South Florida just thirty minutes from the Florida Keys!
PVH’s goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our clientele allows us to provide high quality diagnostics and treatment options. We collaborate extensively with regional specialists and referral clinics and we have a full time, board certified ophthalmologist on staff! We are looking to add a dedicated, energetic veterinarian who shares these values and wants the opportunity to provide exceptional veterinary care.
About the Hospital:
We are a 4 doctor practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care. We provide our patients with quality medicine through complete whole-life services:
- preventative care
- general medicine
- advanced dentistry
- soft tissue surgery
- board certified ophthalmologist
Our facility includes:
- 4 Exam Rooms
- State of the art digital radiography
- Digital ultrasound
- Dental unit with LED Piezo Scaler and high speed drill
- Dedicated surgical suite
- Full in-house laboratory as well as referral lab availability
For More information, please visit us at: www.PinecrestVets.com
An ideal candidate should be outgoing, have a strong work ethic, and have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a veterinarian. Is able to easily connect and communicate with clients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite.
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in Florida
· Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
· Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
· Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
· Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
· Competitive Compensation
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
· and other industry perks
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Internal Number: 3155
About Pinecrest Veterinary Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.