Looking for an exciting mix of surgery, emergency, and preventive medicine?
Do you like seeing healthy puppies and kittens, but also like the occasional dyspneic dog or febrile feline? Do you like the thrill of urgent care cases, but don’t want to work nights or be on call? As an Associate Veterinarian at VPC Renton in south Seattle, you’ll have the opportunity to work up a variety of cases, and perform a wide range of surgeries, from cystotomies, to enterotomies, to spays and neuters.
We are a fun, fast-paced clinic dedicated to providing high quality veterinary care to small animals. We have a well-trained, hardworking team that supports our veterinarians in providing the best medical, surgical and dental care to our patients. We have a superstar LVT who will make dentals seem like a breeze. Our hospital leadership encourages growth and fosters a supportive, collaborative environment. You’ll have the opportunity to request new equipment to benefit our clients, vets and staff every year through our CapEx program. Benefits include:
· A flexible 4 day work week, with PTO and holidays
· Above average base salary, as well as production-based bonuses
· Reimbursement for CE, and state/DEA license fees
· Hospital discounts
· Plumb’s online and free CE through our hospital VetBloom learning center
· Health and liability insurance, with vision and dental options
· 401k eligibility
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
· Digital dental and full body radiology
· In-house labs, as well as IDEXX referral labs
· Collaboration with a surgeon who performs orthopedic surgeries at our location
· In-house basic ultrasound, and coordination with a mobile cardiologist and radiologist for full scans
· Avimark paper lite clinic
· 4 exam rooms, and a large treatment area with IV fluid pumps and heat support
· Surgical suite with two tables and a separate prep area
· Full anesthesia monitoring equipment, including a Cardell Touch with blood pressure, EKG, pulse/ox, and capnography
Renton combines the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest with modern amenities just south of downtown Seattle, and has relatively affordable housing for the Puget Sound area. There are abundant hiking trails and parks nearby, as well as great shopping and dining near Lake Washington. Renton also offers beautiful views of Mount Rainier and Lake Washington, and downtown Seattle is just 30 minutes away. From hiking the rugged Cascade Mountains to whale watching in the Puget Sound, there are endless activities in Washington State!