Westside Pet Hospital in Redding, CA is seeking an Associate DVM to join our practice.
We are a fully equipped 3-doctor practice in beautiful Redding, California. Located along the I-5, Redding is the last major city on the way to Oregon. Westside is a small animal practice and boarding facility. We provide primary medical and surgical care as well as select orthopedic procedures, chemotherapy and dentistry. Along with traditional medicine, we would be open to utilizing holistic and alternative medicine as part of our treatment regime. We are looking for a dedicated DVM to join our excellent team.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Internal Number: 1711
About Westside Pet Hospital & Boarding
Our Why: For the love of animals and the people who love them.
Our Mission: To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.
Our Values: We value teamwork, integrity, service excellence, innovation and goal orientation.