VCA South Arundel Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced (2+ years), P/T or F/T Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Edgewater, Maryland—located just outside of Annapolis.
South Arundel Veterinary Hospital is an award-winning practice that is much loved by the community that we have served for 50 years. We have 6 doctors on staff with a support staff of 25 talented individuals, many who have been with the practice over 15 years. Some of us are carnivores, some vegetarian, some vegan, some gluten-free, so you’re sure to fit in just fine!
This is a rare opportunity for a new doctor to join our staff. Most have been with us for 10 years or longer. We need a doctor who has (or will be able to obtain) a Maryland license, excels in medicine, dentistry and surgery, can effectively educate clients on the health and well-being of their pets, is a team player, and genuinely a nice person. We also have a growing exotics patient base, so if you can care for them as well as dogs and cats that would be fabulous. If you are interested in holistic modalities or want to learn more, our owner is certified in homeopathy and many of our clients want a doctor who can relate to them, providing alternative options and nutrition counseling.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA South Arundel adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance (for F/T employees only).
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance (for F/T employees only).
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.