We are a small animal veterinary clinic located near Springfield, MO seeking a motivated, experienced, and qualified office manager that can also field part of the duties of a receptionist at times. We are new veterinarians taking over an established, fast-paced general practice with a young, but capable, team. To compliment this, we would like to have an experienced person on board to help maintain office flow, staff productivity, and inventory, among other things. This will help us, as new veterinarians, focus on our patients and ensure they are receiving the highest quality of care available.
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of veterinary clinic regulations
- Basic knowledge of OTC veterinary products
- Ability to apply the specialized principles of veterinary office management in directing the daily operation of this practice and freeing up the veterinarians to carry out their profession
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation to follow through on all responsibilities in a timely manner
- Strong communication, leadership, and motivation skills. Ability to guide and assist a group of individuals including solving problems dealing with staff conflict to personnel issues and performance
- Strong client service skills
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
Hourly wage/salary is negotiable based on experience and skill level. The more you can do to free up our time to focus on practicing medicine, the more you will be rewarded! In addition, after one year of employment we will implement a revenue driven incentive program to your bonus. Furthermore, possible benefits can be negotiated, based on overall performance, after two years of employment (health, 401k matching). We know the value a qualified manager can bring to a private practice, especially so with a young team.