- Experience as a veterinary technician (at least 1 year)
- Familiar with routine vaccination and treatment protocols.
- Proficient technician skills, animal restraint, administering IV, IM and SQ injections and etc.
- Proficient phlebotomy skills, including the ability to draw blood from various sites and IV catheter placement.
- Surgical monitoring experience.
- Able to set up and interpret an ear cytology and urinalysis is a plus.
- Familiar with Idexx laboratory equipment and Cornerstone veterinary software is a plus.
- Available to work Saturdays.
Candidates need to be able to multitask, exhibit professional behavior, work well in a close-knit team environment, and thrive on treating patients, coworkers and clients with respect and compassion.
Full-time and Part-time positions available
Benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401k retirement contribution plan, uniform reimbursement, pet discounts.