VCA Blackstone Valley Animal Hospital—located in historic Uxbridge, Massachusetts is seeking a highly experienced Veterinarian to lead our 2 ½-doctor practice as Medical Director.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the risks of ownership. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Blackstone Valley adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
We’re located at the intersection of Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, within close proximity to Boston/Worcester, Hartford and Providence. Many recreational and cultural activities abound, including boating and fishing in nearby Wallum Lake and hiking in Purgatory Chasm, along with the symphony, theatre and museums
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.