Practice Exceptional Medicine and Build Lasting Client Relationships!
At Noah's Animal Hospitals, our underlying creed is that "the needs of the pet and the pet's family come first!" We strive to live this goal every day by providing the highest quality medical care for pets while offering options for clients. Our focus is always on making a memorable experience for our clientele while enhancing the life and health of the pet.
Noah’s is a locally owned group of animal hospitals based in Central Indiana since 1981. Eight out of 9 of our locations are accredited members of the American Animal Hospital Association – a distinction held by only 13% of all veterinary hospitals nationwide. We believe that this accreditation demonstrates our unwavering commitment to consistently providing the best available care to our valued patients.
Our newest clinic, located in Wheaton, Illinois, will cater to the distinctive needs of the local demographic. Our focus on client service and meeting/exceeding the needs of our clients will resonate well in this community, allowing our doctors to quickly build lasting relationships with pet lovers. In addition, while we have certain expectations for the standard of patient care, we will not try to micromanage your medical cases, allowing you to practice medicine in a way that suits your personality and helps to strengthen your bond with our clients.
We are looking for out-going veterinarians with at least 3 years of clinical experience to help us move this unique hospital forward. You will oversee medical care for patients with the focus mentioned above. Client communication skills will be as important as diagnostic and surgical abilities. Working with experienced management personnel, you will provide leadership for clinic staff as well as being a positive example of our core values.
Noah’s Animal Hospitals are a family of locally owned and operated veterinary clinics serving the Indianapolis, IN area and surrounding communities for over 34 years. We operate 8 locations offering comprehensive medical, dental, diagnostic and surgical services - including two 24-hour emergency centers. Some of our locations also offer complementary services, such as full service boarding and pro...fessional grooming, as well as a number of alternative and innovative treatment options such as laser therapy.
Our Mission : We provide competent & compassionate health care for pets and a warm and memorable experience for their human families.
Our Values :
- Compassion-Avoidance is the enemy of compassion, every team member must actively seek client contact.
- Memorable Client Experiences-Every one of us will be obsessed with making every interaction with every client a truly memorable experience.
- Easy to do Business With-Our systems and services will be so client friendly that people will be blown away by how easy we are to do business with; and when problems arise we will be on their side helping them through.
- Integrity-In all of our dealings with our clients they will know that they can trust us; they will know that we will always be good for our word, always seeking the right thing to do, and always keeping the best interest of their pets and family at heart.
- Passion-We come to work every day because of our passion to improve the lives of all the pets and families that we serve.
- Excellence-None of us will settle for anything less than the best from ourselves, and everything that we are permitted to do for the pets will always be done to the best of our abilities—no exceptions, no excuses—always our best.
- Helpful-People come to us for help and we make it our business to help them the best way we can.
- The Right People-We will be unrelenting in our pursuit of the right people. Our culture will not support the unkind, the negative, or the complacent. There will be no room for any ‘weak links’ to bring us down. We will be a team—a family—of the right people living our values.
Noah’s has immediate opportunities for seasoned veterans of the veterinary field. In addition, Noah’s will be opening a second specialty center and third 24-hour ER by the end of 2016!
Beyond the compassionate care we provide for our clients’ pets, we have made a strong pledge to assisting our local shelters and rescues. Noah’s employees can be found helping with homeless pets in the shelters as well as assisting the rescue groups during fund-raising events. Currently, Noah’s is working with at least 5 non-profit animal organizations, including the largest two no-kill, open admission shelters in Central Indiana.
Ideal candidates will understand the importance of “over the top” client service and how it relates to helping clients understand proper preventive care for pets. Additionally, applicants should have a winning, positive attitude, an ability to remain calm during chaos and a strong desire to learn.