Are looking for a practice where you will be recognized for your contributions and excel at high quality care? Then look no more, we are looking for a full time Equine Veterinarian at Sievers Equine Sports Medicine. You will have well trained team members who will allow you to be a doctor and be diligent to work up every case to the maximum. Our understanding of Equine Sports Medicine is superior to other practices in our area thanks to the training from my friends at ISELP.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care
- Use good judgement in patient assessment, diagnostics and therapeutics planning with ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
- Work up each patient as completely as possible as if they were the only important patient for that day.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Love veterinary medicine, horses and people
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
- Have strong people skills, focused on quality of care and excels at assuring client satisfaction
- Excel at communication skills
- To be creative and energetic.
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Specialized ultrasound guided injections to many world champion horses
- Advanced reproductive procedures including embryo transfers
- Motorized dentistry and dental surgery
- Amazing imaging, DR, super ultrasound with many hours of ultrasound training,
- Shock waves
- Really great clients
- License and be eligible to practice in Colorado
- Any level of experience will be considered depending on character and the applicants desire to learn and willingness to work the busy hours of an equine practice
- Board applicants welcome
- Cornerstone software experience is preferred
- Weekends, holidays and evenings will be required
- On call required, but our practice is part of a group of seven limited partners who share emergency calls and who back each other up with professionalism.
As an employer of choice, we will provide you with:
- Buy-In Options
- Base salary with a commission based on percentage of gross
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (401K)
- Cafeteria Plan
Sievers Equine Sports Medicine is a sister company to The Animal Doctor, PC. We teach our employees to encourage each other and have honestly a great staff. We have a wonderful team of professionals who desire to work hard without compromise and who strive for excellence. Our companion animal facility is "state of the art" with surgical laser, therapeutic laser, DR imaging, ultrasound, video scopes, etc. Our equine practice has the best in DR imaging, honestly the best quality ultrasound and shock wave. We treat our employees as family and work hard to be a blessing to our patients, clients and employees
You can find us on the web at sieversequinesportsmedicine.com. If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call cell: 303-520-8442 or office: 303-466-888. A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.