Our unique three veterinarian small animal hospital, Noah’s Ark Companion Animal Hospital, is in Franklin, NC about one hour from Asheville. We are seeking an experienced veterinary hospital manager. We have beautiful scenery, hiking, fishing, kayaking, road biking and river rafting; here Southern hospitality are a way of life. How would you like to wake up and be genuinely excited about going to work every morning knowing your family is in a congenial, family-oriented and safe community?
If you have three years of veterinary management experience and are someone stimulated by variety, diversity in tasks,
And yet enjoys sweating the details….
If you like to solve issues in a collaborative manner….
And implementing and monitoring the plan.
If you are good at giving feedback and creating accountability,
You might just really like US!!
Here’s our story:
Our AAHA practice is led by Dr. Todd, who is greatly cherished by our clients; they even travel to Franklin from Raleigh to see him. He and Dr. Thomas exemplify the kindness and gentleness for which our practice is known. We practice Olympic level small animal medicine. Dawn Todd is our current hospital manager and she would like to step back to only do marketing and other special products while you run the day to day operations of the practice.
- ensure the veterinary business growth ensuring the business growth and profitability of the practice,
-oversee the veterinary business operations and maintenance of the hospital,
-mentor and coaching the staff in partnership with the owners,
-support the hospital’s mission of delivering high quality patient care and exceptional client service.
- 3yrs veterinary hospital manager experience including human resource and personnel management, operations and financial management.
- The ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and achieve results with hospital team members.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude.
- Respect for and willingness to work with our clients and their pets.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and deal with an environment of changing priorities.
If you have a minimum of three years veterinary hospital management experience and the above skills and experience, please send me your resume. Send to Victoria L. Travis, MS at Victoria@travisandassociates.com. Or call 720-535-6433 for more information.