Experienced, full-time veterinarian sought for a progressive, growing, 2-doctor 100% equine, 100% ambulatory practice in Northern Virginia. Home based in Leesburg, VA, we cover a fairly discreet 25 mile radius or so territory. We are about an hour west of Washington DC and our area covers the horse-dense areas of Middleburg and Loudoun County.
We have a great clientele. We see a solid mix of performance and pleasure horses of many different levels and types. We are busy and are ready for you to join us. We welcome you to check us out at www.totalequinevets.com or on Facebook. We’ve been featured as Top Vets in Northern Virginia Magazine, recognized as Small Business of the Year in our county, PATH International Vet of the Year (Region 3), and Green Business for 8 years.
We’re seeking an Associate with experience, 3-5 years ideally. We will provide everything—truck, portavet, and all the technology and toys to make you happy and productive (wireless radiology, ultrasound, lameness locators, portable gastroscope, lasers, SAA, shockwave, Prostride). We want to continue to offer our clients a boutique-like experience— experienced, seasoned, reasonable, client-focused veterinarians with solid capabilities in emergency, advanced lameness, and general practice. We will support and empower you immediately.
Our short list:
- You need experience, 3+ years. We are not seeking an immediate post-internship candidate.
- Personality is #1. We hope you desire to educate and practice-build with us.
- We do community outreach, help equine therapy programs, do client seminars. You will too.
- You need experience in dentistry and we hope you like it. You’ll do a bit.
- We’ll share on-call (expect a weekend every 2-3 weeks, one weekly weeknight).
- We hope you’ll kick start our Saturday appointment plan (and then take 1-2 days off mid-week).
- We pay well (DOE, $70-110k start, later based on production) with lots of perks like CE allowance, medical, retirement, dues, memberships, paid vacation, superb office staff and more.
Give us a look. Let’s talk, and see if we are the right fit for each other. Immediate, or flexible availability for the right person. Join us and capitalize on your initial experience. Send a cover letter, CV to email@example.com or call/text us at 703.505.2320.